Attached, is the newest volume of Ford’s On Target magazine. It includes a wealth of repair-related material, including: a discussion of Ford’s recent scanning position statement, as well as a detailed look at Ford’s scanning software and hardware; updates to Ford’s new Certified Collision Network; vehicle recalibration from I-CAR; an introduction to Ford’s new Collision Report video series; Ford and Lincoln diagnostic methods straight from the Workshop Manual; a look Inside the Industry; and more.
- Washington, D.C. Trip Summary by Sarah Myers-Daniels with Palmetto Paint & Body Works in Camden, SC.
- Ford’s On Target Magazine (2019 – Vol. 1)
- SCRS Member Note – Estimating Tip: Mitchell – 2.5 Clear Cap Exclusion
- SCRS Press Release: SCRS Releases First Video From 2018 IDEAS Collide Showcase at the SEMA Show
- ON Target Magazine Update